1. K.S.N.Jyothi, P.Hemalatha, A.Avanthi and Suresh Challa.2013. A comparative analysis on the alpha amylase inhibitory potential of six
ornamental medicinal plants. J. Nat. Prod. Plant Resour., 3 (3):1-6 .
2. Sumangala Rao and C. Suresh. 2013. In vitro and In vivo Effects of the Leaf Extracts of Cassia tora and Cassia sophera in Reducing the Cytotoxicity and Angiogenesis. British Biotechnology Journal, 3(3): 377-389.
3. Sumangala Rao, T Vijayadeepthi, Muhammad Zoheb and Challa Suresh. 2012. Evaluation of antioxidant and antimicrobial potential of two edible Cassia species to explore their Neutraceutical values. Journal of Pharmacy Research, 5(3) 1650-1655.
4. Challa Suresh, Johnny Johnson, Roshini Mohan and Chellu S. Chetty. 2012. Synergistic effects of amyloid peptides and lead on human neuroblastoma cells. Cellular and Molecular Biology Letters, 17(3) 408-421.
5. Suresh Challa, Hua Zhao, Angelique Gumbs, Chellu S. Chetty and Himangshu S. Bose. 2012. New ionic derivatives of betulinic acid as highly potent anti-cancer agents. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters (22) 1734-1738.
6. Sasidhar Pasumarthi, Murali Krishna Chimata, Chellu S Chetty, Suresh Challa. 2011 Screening of Phytochemical Compounds in selected Medicinal Plants of Deccan Plateau and their viability effects on Caco-2 Cells. Journal of Medicinal Plant Research 5(32) 6955-6962.
7. Murali Krishna Chimata, Chellu S Chetty, and Challa Suresh. 2011 Fermentative production and thermo stability characterization of alpha amylase from Aspergillus species and its application potential evaluation in desizing of cotton cloth. Biotechnology Research International, 1-8 (doi:10.4061/2011/323891).
8. Hua Zhao, Shaletha Holmes, Gary A. Baker, Suresh Challa, Himangshu S. Bose, and Zhiyan Song.2011 Ionic derivatives of betulinic acid as novel HIV-1 protease inhibitors Journal of Enzyme Inhibition and Medicinal Chemistry, 1-11 (early online).
9. Challa Suresh, Johnny Johnson, Mary C Wyatt and Chellu S Chetty. 2011. Influence of Environmental Phytoestrogens in Nutrition and Health published in a book " Environmental Pollution, Ecology and Human Health ", NAROSA publication, Eds: Gottipolu RR et al. 97-108.
10. K.S.N.Jyothi, P.Hemalatha, Suresh Challa. 2011. Evaluation of alpha amylase inhibitory potential of three medicinally important traditional wild food plants of India. International Journal of Green Pharmacy, 5(2), 95-99.
11. Challa Suresh, Johnny Johnson, Tracey M. Modeste and Chellu S. Chetty. 2011. Protective role of epigallocatechin 3-gallate against lead-induced toxicity in human neuroblastoma cells. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, 93(5),1018–1027.
12. Padmaja R. Jonnalagadda*, A. Y. E. Prasad, Katla Ashok Reddy, Challa Suresh, M. Vishnu Vardhana Rao, Goparaju Ramya and D. Raghunatha Rao. 2010. Biochemical alterations of certain health parameters in cotton growing farmers exposed to organophosphorous and pyrethroid insecticides. African Journal of Biotechnology, 9(49), 8369-8377.
13. Murali Krishna Chimata, Sasidhar.P, Suresh Challa.2010. Production of Extracellular amylase from agricultural residues by a newly isolated Aspergillus species in Solid State Fermentation. African Journal of Biotechnology. 9(32), 5162-5169.
14. Murali Krishna Chimata, Sasidhar Pasumarthi, Suresh Challa. 2010. Optimization and production of extracellular amylase from newly isolated Aspergillus species by Submerged Fermentation. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy. 4(3): 795-800.
15. S. Chennaiah, V. Vijayalakshmi and C. Suresh. 2010. Effect of the supplementation of dietary rich phytoestrogens in altering the vitamin D levels in diet induced osteoporotic rat model. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.121:268–272.
16. C. Suresh. 2010. Phytoestrogens and their role as bio-resources in promoting health and curbing diseases. Book Chapter: Bioresources for Food Security and Rural Livelihood Pages 111-125, Narendra Publishing House, Eds GK Kulkarni and BN Pandey.
17. P.C.Nagajyoti, N.Dinakar, S.Suresh, Y.Udaykiran, C.Suresh, T.N.V.K.V. Prasad and T.Damodharam. 2009. Biomass Industrial Effluent Effect on Carbohydrates, Aminoacids, Nitrite and Nitrite Enzyme activities of Arachis hypogaea L. Agricultural Sciences in China (Elsevier), 8(2): 203-215.
18. N. Dinakar, P.C. Nagajyothi, S. Suresh, T. Damodharam and C. Suresh. 2009. Cadmium induced changes on Proline, Antioxidant Enzymes, Nitrate and Nitrite reductases in Arachis hypogaea. L. Journal of Environmental Biology, 30 (2), 289-294.
19. P.C. Nagajyothi, N. Dinakar, S. Suresh, Y. Udaykiran, C Suresh and T Damodharam. 2008. Effect of industrial effluent on the morphological parameters and chlorophyll content of green gram (Phaseolus aureus Roxb). Journal of Environmental Biology, 30 (3), 385-388.
20. Challa Suresh, Mohan C. Vemuri and Chellu S. Chetty. 2008. Effect of epigallocatechin 3-gallate in human neuroblastoma cells exposed to lead. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology, 148(4), 462-463.
21. C. Suresh, J.Padmaja, P. Uday Kumar, K. Divya, P. Sandesh, and P. Swadeep. 2008. Alterations In The Antioxidant Profile In Patients With Colorectal Carcinoma. Current Trends in Biotechnology and Pharmacy, 2 (4), 531 -537.
22. P.C. Nagajyoti, N. Dinakar, T.N.V.K.V. Prasad, C. Suresh and T. Damodharam. 2008. Heavy metal toxicity: Industrial Effluent Effect on Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) Seedlings. Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 4(1), 110-121.
23. P.C. Nagajyothi, N. Dinakar, Y. Udaykiran, K.Prasad C Suresh and T. Damodharam. 2008. Effect of biomass power plant effluent on biochemical parameters of Arachis hypogaea L. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 20(7), 5489-5496.
24. Chellu S Chetty, Mohan C. Vemuri, Gottipolu R Reddy and Challa Suresh. 2007. Protective effect of 17--estradiol in Human Neurocellular models of Lead exposure. NeuroToxicology, 28, 396–401.
25. CS Chetty, MC Vemuri, K Campbell and C Suresh. 2006. Neurotoxic effects of Lead on human neuroblastoma in cell cultures. Abstract been published in The Toxicologist an official journal of Toxicological Sciences, 90 (1), 366.
26. M. Shiva Prakash, S. Chennaiah, YSR Murthy, E. Anjaiah and C. Suresh. 2006. Altered adenosine deaminase activity in type-2 diabetes mellitus. Journal, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine, 7(2), 114-117.
27. Challa Suresh, Adanna O. Dennis, Josephine Heinz, Mohan C Vemuri, and C.S. Chetty. 2006. Melatonin Protection Against Lead Induced Changes in Human Neuroblastoma Cell Cultures. International Journal of Toxicology, 25(6), 459-464.
28. Chellu S. Chetty, Mohan C. Vemuri, Khamisi Campbell and Challa Suresh. 2005. Lead induced cell death of Human Neuroblastoma Cells involves GSH deprivation. Cellular and Molecular Biology Letters, 10, 413-423.
29. C. Suresh and R.S.Tiwary. 2000. Role of Nutrients in cancer (Review) J. App. Nutrition, 25, 1-19.